Dr. Tara Kaur nurtures patient centered dental care with holistic and biological philosophies. She sees each dental patient as unique and strives to educate, empower, and assist all patients in making informed health care decisions. She provides insight and education to her patients ensuring open communication and informed consent before any dental treatment begins. During your consultation appointment, Dr. Kaur will:
- Help you become familiar with both sides of controversial dental procedures and understand differing philosophies in relation to dental materials.
- Guide you through all treatment options including the risks, benefits, advantages, disadvantages, dental material choices & costs for each option.
- Offer resources to assist in empowering and educating you in your quest for information.
- Recommend a medical consultation with a physician should you believe your dental restorations or past dental care are contributing to acute or chronic health challenges.
- Review informed consent and ensure you understand all options and risks before moving forward with any dental treatment.
Once you understand the information reviewed in the consultation appointment, do any research needed on your own and sign our informed consent, Dr. Kaur can ethically and legally provide the treatment YOU request.
The information provided on our website is for educational purposes only. It is not a recommendation for any particular treatment, product, or philosophy. It is the patient’s responsibility to examine the benefits and risks associated with dental treatment options and make autonomous decisions regarding treatment, if any, to be rendered.