WE VALUE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE
At Tara Kaur, DDS, we provide affordable quality holistic dental care to all our patients. We believe in patient autonomy and empower our patients with education and options for dental treatment. We value your right to choose the dental treatment and dental materials which are best for YOU. We build relationships and community and offer services that cannot be found in conventional dentistry.
Unfortunately, if we choose to become a provider for dental insurance companies, it takes away our right to choose as your dental provider. Being part of a dental insurance plan restricts the procedures and dental materials Dr. Kaur is able to offer her patients. It also eliminates her ability to take time with her patients in educating and providing alternative solutions to conventional care. By participating in insurance plans, Dr. Kaur and her team would also be supporting the continued use of dental amalgam and fluoride which compromises the overall mission of our dental practice.
It all comes down to choices. We are SO GRATEFUL you have chosen to become a part of our community at Tara Kaur, DDS!
Some of the most common questions we receive are related to dental insurance and payment options. Below is information to help clarify how the process works at Tara Kaur, DDS:
- Tara Kaur, DDS, is a fee-for-service dental practice. Therefore, all fees incurred at your dental appointment will be due day of service paid directly to Tara Kaur, DDS. There are no exceptions.
- If you have out-of-network benefits on your dental insurance plan, you may file an insurance claim for reimbursement of your payment to Tara Kaur, DDS. The necessary paperwork for the insurance company will be provided at the time of service. Below are details on how to file your claim:
• Fill out the patient specific information on the insurance claim paperwork provided. This information can be found on your dental insurance card.
• Enclose the completed insurance claim and any copies of dental x-rays, in the envelop provided.
• Place appropriate postage on the envelop and mail it to your insurance provider.
• Some claims can be emailed or faxed, please contact your insurance customer service representative for information.
- All dental services provided at Tara Kaur, DDS, (excluding tooth whitening) are eligible expenses/deductions for Health Savings and Flex Spending Accounts. Please check with your Plan Coordinator to ensure you are aware of your particular plan’s exclusions.
- Tara Kaur, DDS, accepts cash, check, Visa, Master Card and Discover for all fees.