Wearing Your Trays:
- Prior to inserting your trays, brush and floss your teeth.
- Load trays with bleach by placing a small dot of solution on the front surface of each tooth.
- After placing trays in your mouth, press lightly on the front and wipe off any excess solution.
- Leave trays in for the prescribed amount of time – see below.
- Do not eat or drink while the trays are in your mouth.
- After you complete each tooth whitening treatment, rinse your trays thoroughly and lightly brush teeth.
- No dark liquids for 2 hrs immediately after whitening (coffee, tea, soda, red wine).
Tooth Whitening Schedule:
- For 20% solution wear trays for NO LONGER than 2 hrs/day.
- We recommend starting at 30 minutes
- If you experience tooth sensitivity, skip tooth whitening every other day.
- To help prevent tooth sensitivity, avoid using any tooth whitening or tarter toothpastes and avoid acidic fruits and juices (tomato, orange, grapefruit).
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at (952) 956-6700.