At Tara Kaur DDS and Associates, we understand how the right tool and proper technique are very important in maintaining good oral care. Ultrasonic toothbrushes are often recommended as a part of our individualized holistic hygiene home care plans. See below for more information on the products we carry in our office.
Phillips Sonicare Easy Clean
We know that daily plaque control is essential to oral health, as it limits bacteria and bacteria byproducts that can create an inflammatory response in our bodies. That is why we recommend the Philips Sonicare Easy Clean electric toothbrush. This toothbrush has been voted the number one power toothbrush of its kind.
Here are a few reasons why we love and recommend this brush:
- It removes 6x more plaque than a manual brush
- It reduces bleeding gums
- It is safe to use on braces
- Safe for all dental restorations
- Great for periodontal pocketing
- Angled brush head makes it easier to reach in the way back and other hard-to-reach areas
- Helps remove and reduce staining for whiter teeth
- Allows you to adjust and increase power over the first 14 uses, so you can gradually get used to the feeling.
- Has a 2 minutes timer, which is the recommended brushing time
Phillips Sonicare for kids
Great to use while kids learn how to effectively brush.
- Over 500 strokes per second
- 75% more effective than manual toothbrushes
- Kid timer gradually increases to 2 minutes to train kids to brush longer
- Has a stabilized hand piece which lies flat on counter to help with applying toothpaste
- Wonderful for braces
- Easy Grip
- High and Low power modes
- Includes 8 peel and stick designs to customize
- Bluetooth technology with an app allowing for a brushing coach, tracking and motivation, fun and interactive learning