Tooth Whitening Instructions
– Place a small dot of tooth whitening solution onto the front surface of each tooth of your tooth whitening tray
– Place tooth whitening tray into your mouth, pressing lightly on the front of the tooth surfaces
– Wipe off any excess solution from the tray and/or your gum tissue
– Leave tooth whitening trays in place for 30 minutes to 2 hours
– Do not eat or drink while the tooth whitening trays are in your mouth.
– After tooth whitening treatment is completed,
• Rinse and lightly brush your whitening trays (no toothpaste)
• Rinse and lightly brush your teeth (no toothpaste)
• Store tooth whitening trays in case provided
– No dark liquids for 2 hours after tooth whitening (coffee, tea, soda, red wine).
– If you experience tooth sensitivity, perform tooth whitening treatment every other day or 2x/week
To help prevent tooth sensitivity, avoid:
– Whitening toothpaste
– Tartar removal toothpaste
– Acidic fruits/juices
– Tooth whitening treatment duration for more than 14 days
To help prevent tooth sensitivity, use:
– Mineral based toothpaste
– Re-mineralizing mouth rinses
– MI Paste
If you are experiencing pain, swelling or something that does not feel “right,” please contact our office immediately (952)956-6700.